Boiling corn with a cup of milk and a stick of butter creates the most delicious corn imaginable. Truly the BEST way to cook corn on the cob!
If you haven’t tried cooking corn this way, you must.
- 6-8 ears of corn, husks and silks removed and cut in half (if desired)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick Challenge butter
- Fill a large pot about halfway with water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add milk and butter. Add corn and reduce heat.
- Simmer corn for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove corn from cooking liquid and its ready to serve.