This easy keto ham and cheese roll recipe is simple, easy, and so delicious – and it uses ingredients and tools you already have on hand.
If you’re looking for a simple, quick, and delicious keto roll recipe, you’ve found it!
These easy ham and cheese rolls are divine – salty, cheesy, puffy – and are hearty and filling – perfect for keto dieters.
If you’re trying a low carb or keto diet, you probably know there are painfully few easy, unfussy keto bread roll recipes. This recipe for easy baked keto rolls is so simple – you will want to make it all the time.
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup diced ham
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Stir in diced ham and mix to combine.
- Set out a well prepped baking sheet - greased or lined with parchment or a silpat.
- Divide the mixture equally into six to eight parts and form into round rolls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection - but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.