A moist, gooey and fluffy chocolate brownie ready in less than one minute and completely low carb too! Made with no butter, oil, grains or sugar, this healthy mug brownie is paleo, vegan, gluten free, sugar free, keto friendly,low calorie, dairy free and has a tested oven option!
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder 32-34 grams
- 1 tbsp coconut flour can substitute for gluten free oat flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener Optional- I used a stevia blend
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg white OR whole egg *
- 1/4 cup milk of choice **
- 1 tbsp chocolate chunks of choice Optional
- Lightly grease a small microwave safe cereal bowl or oven safe ramekin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your egg white, milk of choice and chocolate chunks and mix until a thick batter is formed. If the mixture is too thick (it will most likely be), continue to add milk, one tablespoon at a time, until a thick batter remains.
- If using a microwave, microwave in 30-second intervals until desired texture is achieved (I usually get the best texture at 55 seconds). If using an oven, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes, or until a skewer comes out 'just clean' from the center.
- * To keep it vegan, omit completely- You'll need to add an extra tablespoon of non-dairy milk to compensate.
- ** Depending on the protein powder and coconut flour you use, you may need more. Adjust accordingly.